To Educate and Equip Ukrainians in Reformed Theology and Pastoral Ministry by:
1. Providing Reformed theological education containing an emphasis on practical theology;
2. Provide ongoing assistance, counsel, and training for their ministries;
3. Providing assistance and counsel in establishing a Reformed Church. These goals will be accomplished as we begin:
4. Establishing a theological school in the Donetsk Region;
5. Recruiting qualified professors committed to Reformed theology and its principles; and
6. Developing a curriculum balanced between doctrinal and practical theology.
RITE subscribes to the following historical Confessions:
1. The Westminster Confession of Faith.
2. The Heidleberg Confession.
3. The Canons of Dort.
What We Believe:
We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible, authoritative, and sufficient in all matters of faith and practice.
We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.